How to get listed in the Red Sea search engine and directory iRedSea?
The iRedSea® is a web directory of Internet resources mostly related to Red Sea geographical area.
The Red Sea directory is maintained by BASH CONSOLE LIMITED company which evaluates
sites for inclusion in the directory. We care a great deal about the quality of the iRedSea®. We pride
ourselves on being highly selective. We don't accept all listings, so please don't take it personally should your site not be accepted.
Our goal is to make the directory as useful as possible, helpfull and safe for our users.
Determine whether a listing is appropriate for submission to the Red Sea directory:
- Make sure a listing you want to add is related to the Red Sea.
- Do not disguise your submission and submit the same listing more than once. Do a quick search in the directory at iredsea.com to be sure your company or site isn't already listed. Please contact us in case it is listed.
- The Red Sea directory has a policy against the inclusion of listings or sites with illegal content.
Examples of illegal material that infringes any intellectual property right; material that specifically advocates, solicits or abets illegal
activity (such as fraud or violence).
- You may submit non-English listings also.
- Don't submit listings consisting largely of affiliate links.
Login or register iRedSea® account.
In your user account,
- Click on "Manage listings, edit news and special offers" at "Listings" section.
- Press "New Listing" button located at the right side of page.
- Fill all required fields in a form apiared including Category and Location.
- Press "Insert" button to submit new listing and your listing will be added to the Red Sea directory immediately.
Updating Your Listing
You may update your listing by using "Edit Listing" button in "My Listings" section of your use account.
Also, you can upgrade listing, add and edit your listing special offers and news by using appropriate buttons located on each listing at the list in your user account.
Last update: 2010-01-10